Centre for Theology and Religious Studies

The Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology | Lund University

What services are provided?

The academic advisors can help you with issues big and small, such as:

  • Planning your studies, choosing the right courses or programmes for you
  • Questions regarding qualifications, applications and completing your degree
  • Study techniques, how to study and learn in the most efficient way
    Registration and exemptions from requirements
  • Transferring credits from other universities
  • Contacting other members of staff at CTR and Lund University
  • Learning support. For students with impaired vision or hearing, dyslexia and other disabilities, there is extra support available during your studies. You may be eligible for supportive measures such as a personal mentor or special arrangements for exams. In order to receive support, you must have a certificate stating that your disability is long-term or permanent. The academic advisors can help you with your application for support.

For questions regarding CSN, student loans and grants, please contact CSN directly. CSN is the Swedish Government authority in charge of financial aid for studies and they will answer your financial questions.

Contacting CTR’s Academis Advisors

The advisors’ offices are located on the ground floor of house B, rooms B116 and B117. We recommend making an appointment before coming to see us, preferably via email:


Please see the LUX-guide for more information. Here, you will find the answers to the most common questions from students.


Nedanstående dokument är en hjälp för dig som har klarat vissa moment på kursen "CTRA11 Religionsvetenskap och teologi: Grundkurs 30 hp", och som vill se hur dessa tillgodoräknas till den nya grundkursen i religionsvetenskap och teologi som startade VT15 (CTRA12), och omvänt.