My research interest is mainly in transformative philosophy, more precisely the idea of personal transformation pertaining to philosophical method. Of special interest is the role of perceived truth as a philosophical obstacle.
It is my contention that philosophy stands reduced when confined, as is sometimes the case,to any specific methodology or conception of the nature of truth and/or reality. In my view, what's philosophical about philosophy is its relentless curiosity, leaving no stone unturned. Now, it may be that this unturning of stones must stop at some point, but philosophy would do well, I think, to appreciate the radically unphilosophiocal nature of this move.
Other tasks and qualifications
- Konfbidr_Pyrrhonistiskt lärande (PDF)
- Konfbidr_mortley (PDF)
- Konfbidr_Epistemological_Elements_of_Postmodernity (PDF)
- Konfbidr_Cleaning the Slate of Knowledge (PDF)
- Konfbidr_ MSCleaning (PDF)
- Skeptikerns negativitet (PDF)
- Descartes_Cogito (PDF)
- Om skeptisk intolerans (PDF)
- Övr_Utkast till en aporetisk pedagogik (PDF)